101 Dog Puns That Will Brighten Up Your Day
As a true dog lover, you must know that there is nothing better than dog puns. For that reason, we've decided to collect all of our favorites in one place. We had way to much fun writing some of these. Enjoy!
Let the fun begin...
1) Looking for some great dog puns? Then paws what you're doing and keep on reading.
2) The Dachshund had to sit in the shade because it was a hot dog.
3) Every fall, everywhere, dogs drink pugkin spice lattes!
4) How do you know a good dog pun from a bad dog pun? The good ones make you bark with laughter!
5) What did the dog owner say to her new puppy? "You are so paw-fect. I will love you fur-ever!"
6) What happened to the dog who gave birth on the side of the road? She was ticketed for littering!
7) The dog couldn't remember where he parked his car in the barking lot.
8) What's better than a spelling bee? A talking dog!
9) My friend said he once threw a stick two miles and his dog still brought it back… Seems a bit far-fetched to me!
10) What did the dog say when he went to the dentist? "I think one of my canines is getting loose!"
11) Where do dogs like to surf? Colliefornia!
12) What's a dog's favorite movie? Harry Paw-ter and the Sorcerer's Bone!
13) What do dogs call their parents? Dog-ma and paw.
14) What do you call a dog who picks a lock? A corg-key!
15) do you call a cold dog? A pup-sicle!
16) What's a pup's favorite action flick? Jurassic Bark!
17) What did the dog say before he left for work? "Just another day at the paw-ffice!"
18) What do dogs eat at the movies? Pup-eroni pizza and pup-corn!
19) The dog picnic quickly turned into a Bark-B-Q!
20) Where do dogs go when their tail falls off? The re-tail store.
21) Did you see the dog's new outfit? It was quite fetching!
22) How are we doing with these dog puns? Some of them are ruff. But a few of them have pet-tential!
23) What did the dog say to its Valentine? I'm mutts about you!
24) What did the Dalmatian say after eating dessert? "Man, that really hit the spot!"
25) Why did the dog go to the club? To raise the woof! He wanted to paw-ty!
26) What did the dog say to his sad friend? "Did you have a ruff day? Let me paw you a drink!"
27) What did the dog say to his landlord? "I think we need to renegotiate the terms of my leash."
28) Do you think he's a bad dog? No, but he is a little ruff around the edges.
29) Why was the puppy party so loud? They turned up the sub-woof-ers!
30) What's a dog's favorite band? The Beagles!
31) Why did the dog go to the bank? To make a de-paws-it.
32) What's a dog's favorite activity to do in school? Lab reports!
33) What do you call a dog magician? A labrabacadadbrador!
34) What did the dog say to his nagging boss? I told you I'd get it done on time, quit hounding me!
35) What did the dog say to his shy friend? "You never stand up for yourself! You just roll over!"
36) What did the celebrity dog say when someone took his photo? "Sorry, no pup-arazzi please!"
37) Why should you be cautious when it's raining cats and dogs? If you're not careful, you could step in a poodle!
38) What was the sale this week at the pet store? Buy one dog, get one flea!
39) As long as you have a dog by your side…Anything is paw-sible!
40) Anything is paw-sible when you have a dog.
41) Today has been ruff.
42)The Dalmatian hid from people because he didn’t want to be spotted.
43) My dog’s not fat. He’s just a little husky.
44) I nearly kicked my dog out. But we renegotiated the terms of his leash.
45) He’s not a bad dog. He’s just a little ruff around the edges.’
46) The dog is so popular that the pup-arazzi took its photo.
47) You won’t find what you need here. You’re barking up the wrong tree.
48) My dog never stands up for herself. She just rolls over.
49) My dog’s favorite band is The Beagles.
50) My dog hates the rain. He doesn’t want to step in a poodle.
51) The dog catcher liked to sing while he picked up strays, “You ain’t nothing but a pound dog.”
55) Don’t drop snacks on the floor on game day—you don’t want to end up with a wide retriever!
56) My dog loves poetry. Especially William Shakes-paw.
57) Mistakes happen. No need to terrier-self up about it.
58) What dog does Dracula own? A blood-hound.
59) I love walking my neighbor’s dog. It’s the leashed I can do.
60) That dog is so beautiful. She should be on the cover of Vanity Fur.
61) What’s your dog’s favorite Pink Floyd album? Bark Side of the Moon.
62) Don’t stop retrieving. Hold on to that feline.
63) It’s raining cats and dogs. That’s fine, as long as it doesn’t reindeer.
64) What kind of construction are dogs best at? Roofing.
65) The dog was so smart it majored in bark-eology.
66) What does a dog like to eat for breakfast? Woofles.
67) The dog barked all night without any paws.
68) I’m all about the pug life.
69) What does the dog eat at the movies? Pupcorn!
70) Dachshunds always nap in the shade because they don’t like being hot dogs.
71) The newest Avenger is a dog named is labro-thor.
72) Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth – completely devoted to their dog-ma and paw.
73) Next time you take your dog out to the lake, bring a doggie paddle with you!
74) Howl I ever live without you?
75) You’re such a mal-tease.
76) Let’s raise the woof!
77) The dog has been going through a rough pooch lately.
78) People who hate dogs are re-pug-nant.
79) You have the corg-key to my heart.
80) That dog is so noisy. Howl it stay quiet when you’re gone?
81) Feeding grapes to your dog can kill them. We’re raisin’ some awareness for this paws.
82) Trying to train my dog was a Mastiff waste of time.
83) Don’t bite the hound that feeds you.
84) That is good in-fur-mation about dogs.
85) It was hard to fur-give him after that.
86) I’m mutts about you!
87) The chihuahua is tiny but fur-ocious.
88) My labrador always makes me happy after a ruff day.
89) You’re the Pom-eranian
90) My favorite dish is collar greens
91) Central Bark
92) Paws for dramatic effect.
93) I’m not fat, I’m husky.
94) We’re having labrad-oodles of fun.
95) Lost and greyhound
96) The dog’s favorite pattern is houndstooth.
97) My dog’s favorite tea is Earl Greyhound
98) My dog likes to get paw-litical.
99) You’re the best dog in the world. I Shih Tzu not.
100) Trust me, I’m a dog-tor.
101) A viking’s favorite dog is a Great Dane.